Former child star turned filmmaker Fred Savage (“The Wonder Years”) looks to have crossed over into the big leagues as far as making movies goes; the “Daddy Day Camp” director has been hired to helm a new Charlize Theron film called “Ladies Night”.
Savage seemingly impressed the powers-that-be with some of the TV – he’s done everything from “Modern Family” to “2 Broke Girls” – he’s directed in recent times.
THR says “Ladies Night” will star Theron as a woman who “when confronted with her longtime boyfriend’s inability to commit, decides to have one last night on the town with her girlfriends before uprooting her life and moving to New York.”
David Ellison, the big-time producer of films like “Mission : Impossible – Ghost Protocol”, is one of the men behind the film so it’s not some small movie either. Good job Fred!
The return of the ‘Savage’ boys this year – what with Ben returning in the “Boy Meets World” sequel series, too.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015