Spanish filmmaker Gerardo Naranjo, whose last film was “Miss Bala”, has stepped in for Joe Carnahan on the “Death Wish” remake, according to Variety.
Carnahan left the project over differences with studio MGM. The studio wanted Bruce Willis to play the architect that seeks revenge on those that attack his wife and daughter, but Carnahan wanted to go with something less cliche.
No word on whether Naranjo will stick with Willis, or whether these negative reports have even scared the “Die Hard” actor off the project, but it’s quite likely – considering what a big shot this is for him – he’ll shut his mouth and do what his told.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014