Spanish filmmaker Gerardo Naranjo, whose last film was “Miss Bala”, has stepped in for Joe Carnahan on the “Death Wish” remake, according to Variety.
Carnahan left the project over differences with studio MGM. The studio wanted Bruce Willis to play the architect that seeks revenge on those that attack his wife and daughter, but Carnahan wanted to go with something less cliche.
No word on whether Naranjo will stick with Willis, or whether these negative reports have even scared the “Die Hard” actor off the project, but it’s quite likely – considering what a big shot this is for him – he’ll shut his mouth and do what his told.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015