Spanish filmmaker Gerardo Naranjo, whose last film was “Miss Bala”, has stepped in for Joe Carnahan on the “Death Wish” remake, according to Variety.
Carnahan left the project over differences with studio MGM. The studio wanted Bruce Willis to play the architect that seeks revenge on those that attack his wife and daughter, but Carnahan wanted to go with something less cliche.
No word on whether Naranjo will stick with Willis, or whether these negative reports have even scared the “Die Hard” actor off the project, but it’s quite likely – considering what a big shot this is for him – he’ll shut his mouth and do what his told.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015