Vin Diesel reprises his role as an unpaid sunglasses salesman in “Riddick”, the second sequel to “Pitch Black” (made right here in Australia. Oi! Oi! Oi!).
In what’s said to be more “Pitch Black 2″ than “Chronicles of Riddick 2″ (a good thing if you saw the follow-up), “Riddick” sees the muscly hunk returning to a monster-filled faraway planet to battle things in the dark, and other threats – like mercenaries. Katee Sackhoff is in the film, but I’m pretty sure she’s playing a good-guy mercenary. Or combination of good and bad. Either way, I like her. She’s great. She’ll do nicely.
Here’s the teaser trailer for “Riddick”, released yesterday on Vin’s Facebook :
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015