Remember ‘Harley’, the lead bully on Disney’s “Boy Meets World”?
He was the bane of Cory’s (Ben Savage) existence throughout most of Season 2.
This guy :
Well, along with Cory, Topanga, Mr Feeny and whoever else Disney Channel have roped into a reprise for the sequel series “Girl Meets World”, Harvey “Harley” Keiner too will make a reappearance in the pilot – albeit a brief one.
Atypical of reunions, the bully isn’t enjoying life as much as he did back in his high school days – not know that he’s the school ‘janitor’.
Producers are currently casting the role, with the character due to debut in the pilot.
There were two actors that shared the role of Harvey ‘Harley’ on the series – Danny McNulty and Kenny Johnston. Neither are in the mix to play the older incarnation.
McNulty’s probably the actor most recognized for the role, since he played the character in every episode but the one Johnston replaced him in, and the only reason why he’s probably not coming back is because he seemingly retired from acting in the ’90s (McNulty’s last appearance as ‘Harley’ was on the show’s third season).
“Girl Meets World”, which stars Rowan Blanchard as Cory and Topanga’s teenage daughter Riley, started filming a few days back.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015