Confirming “Smash” is going bye byes, Debra Messing has signed for another project – a half-hour sitcom from CBS.
The untitled comedy, which Messing (“Will & Grace”) is also an executive producer on, “centers on 40-year-old Ella (Messing) who, in order to successfully navigate through the demanding life of being a mother of three, a lover, a friend and a career woman, constantly lies her way out of and into situations — little lies, big lies, white and at times not-so-white lies”, according to Deadline.
Messing’s “Smash” has rated scruffily this season – it’s second – so isn’t expected back.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014