Brady Corbet has signed to play a lead role in “Paradise Lost”, the Pablo Escobar drama starring Benicio Del Toro and Josh Hutcherson, according to Deadline.
In the Andrea Di Stefano directed picture, ”Hutcherson’s character visits Colombia, meets the love of his life, only to see things go awry when he meets her uncle Pablo.”
Corbet, of “Mysterious Skin” and “Funny Games”, will play Hutcherson’s brother.
Production begins in Panama in March.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014