Brady Corbet has signed to play a lead role in “Paradise Lost”, the Pablo Escobar drama starring Benicio Del Toro and Josh Hutcherson, according to Deadline.
In the Andrea Di Stefano directed picture, ”Hutcherson’s character visits Colombia, meets the love of his life, only to see things go awry when he meets her uncle Pablo.”
Corbet, of “Mysterious Skin” and “Funny Games”, will play Hutcherson’s brother.
Production begins in Panama in March.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015