1. Summit Entertainment announced today that Ben Lloyd-Hughes, Ben Lamb and Christian Madsen have been cast in the highly anticipated feature film production “Divergent”, starring Golden Globe nominated Shailene Woodley and Theo James. They will join other confirmed cast members Kate Winslet, Jai Courtney, Zoë Kravitz, Ansel Elgort and Maggie Q. Lloyd-Hughes will play Will, Lamb will play Edward and Madsen will play Al in the film.
2. Check out a fun web series called “A Guy, a Girl and Their Monster” over on YouTube
3. National Geographic are adapting Bill O’Reilly’s “Killing Jesus”, with Ridley Scott set to produce.
4. The next Oscars will be held March 2, 2014.
5. Speaking to Collider, David S.Goyer recalls being hired to work on “Man of Steel”, as well as confirms he’s seen the movie.
6. Noel Fisher (“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”) may be up for a role in the “Fantastic Four” reboot.
7. It’s “highly unlikely” we’ll see a sequel to 2012’s “Dredd”.
8. Aussie actor Josh Lawson talks briefly about landing a role in “Anchorman : The Legend Continues”.
9. The first teaser poster for the Channing Tatum/Jamie Foxx White House-set thriller “White House Down” is online :
10. A new season 6 trailer for “Mad Men” is online :
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.