Aussie actor Kick Gurry (“Looking for Alibrandi”, “Speed Racer”) has joined the cast of the Wachowski’s “Jupiter Ascending”, according to Deadline.
Gurry, who worked with Lana and Andy on “Speed Racer”, was in London shooting Tom Cruise’s “All You Need is Kill” when he asked to come aboard the big-budget science fiction spectacle from the “Matrix” duo.
“Jupiter Ascending”, the plot of which is being kept under wraps, will star Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014