Hmmm, ‘Fool’s Gold 2′ or… a Christopher Nolan picture!?
Man, decisions, decisions….
Deadline says Nolan’s courting Matthew McConaughey, now more of a cinematic drawcard thanks to striking turns in the likes of “The Lincoln Lawyer” and “Magic Mike”, to play the lead role in his new science-fiction flickster “Interstellar”.
A time-travel flick, exploring the intriguing facet of worm holes within the galaxy, the movie would feature the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre : The Next Generation” (sorry, bro!) star as a cad named Cooper.
This could be the one that finally makes a big-time “movie star” of McConaughey who, what with ambitious tentpoles like “Sahara”, has been trying to get his cardboard cut-out at the back of Planet Hollywood’s drinks area for a while now.
Still, anyone else a little surprised Nolan hasn’t gone with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, his lucky charm of late? Or maybe cinema’s new Robin is busy exploring other caves?
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.