Hmmm, ‘Fool’s Gold 2′ or… a Christopher Nolan picture!?
Man, decisions, decisions….
Deadline says Nolan’s courting Matthew McConaughey, now more of a cinematic drawcard thanks to striking turns in the likes of “The Lincoln Lawyer” and “Magic Mike”, to play the lead role in his new science-fiction flickster “Interstellar”.
A time-travel flick, exploring the intriguing facet of worm holes within the galaxy, the movie would feature the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre : The Next Generation” (sorry, bro!) star as a cad named Cooper.
This could be the one that finally makes a big-time “movie star” of McConaughey who, what with ambitious tentpoles like “Sahara”, has been trying to get his cardboard cut-out at the back of Planet Hollywood’s drinks area for a while now.
Still, anyone else a little surprised Nolan hasn’t gone with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, his lucky charm of late? Or maybe cinema’s new Robin is busy exploring other caves?
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.