It’s a ‘Superman’ movie, after all, so there’s got to be a little ‘Lex Luthor’ in “Man of Steel”, right? If even just a blink-and-you’ll-miss-him appearance, post-credits emergence, or noteworthy mention?
According to Aint it Cool, Superman’s arch-enemy does indeed make an appearance in Zack Snyder’s blockbuster film – if even briefly.
Don’t expect to see a big name wearing a bald cap though; the site reports that little-known actor Mackenzie Gray, who actually played one of Lex’s clones on TVs “Smallville”, is playing the part in “Man of Steel”.
Gray, who voiced ‘Iron Monger’ in “Iron Man : Armoured Adventures”, actually confirmed he has a role in “Man of Steel” in a recent interview – but, interestingly enough, couldn’t say who he was playing.
With Michael Shannon playing General Zod, and the film’s emphasis seemingly on Clark ‘finding his way’, I don’t think we’ll be seeing a lot of Luthor – he’ll probably just be introduced, briefly, as a tease for the inevitable sequel. Whatcha think?
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015