It’s a ‘Superman’ movie, after all, so there’s got to be a little ‘Lex Luthor’ in “Man of Steel”, right? If even just a blink-and-you’ll-miss-him appearance, post-credits emergence, or noteworthy mention?
According to Aint it Cool, Superman’s arch-enemy does indeed make an appearance in Zack Snyder’s blockbuster film – if even briefly.
Don’t expect to see a big name wearing a bald cap though; the site reports that little-known actor Mackenzie Gray, who actually played one of Lex’s clones on TVs “Smallville”, is playing the part in “Man of Steel”.
Gray, who voiced ‘Iron Monger’ in “Iron Man : Armoured Adventures”, actually confirmed he has a role in “Man of Steel” in a recent interview – but, interestingly enough, couldn’t say who he was playing.
With Michael Shannon playing General Zod, and the film’s emphasis seemingly on Clark ‘finding his way’, I don’t think we’ll be seeing a lot of Luthor – he’ll probably just be introduced, briefly, as a tease for the inevitable sequel. Whatcha think?
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015