It’s a ‘Superman’ movie, after all, so there’s got to be a little ‘Lex Luthor’ in “Man of Steel”, right? If even just a blink-and-you’ll-miss-him appearance, post-credits emergence, or noteworthy mention?
According to Aint it Cool, Superman’s arch-enemy does indeed make an appearance in Zack Snyder’s blockbuster film – if even briefly.
Don’t expect to see a big name wearing a bald cap though; the site reports that little-known actor Mackenzie Gray, who actually played one of Lex’s clones on TVs “Smallville”, is playing the part in “Man of Steel”.
Gray, who voiced ‘Iron Monger’ in “Iron Man : Armoured Adventures”, actually confirmed he has a role in “Man of Steel” in a recent interview – but, interestingly enough, couldn’t say who he was playing.
With Michael Shannon playing General Zod, and the film’s emphasis seemingly on Clark ‘finding his way’, I don’t think we’ll be seeing a lot of Luthor – he’ll probably just be introduced, briefly, as a tease for the inevitable sequel. Whatcha think?
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014