» Movie News
» David Tennant, Billie Piper returning to Doctor Who
David Tennant, Billie Piper returning to Doctor Who
David Tennant and Billie Piper will be reprising their “Doctor Who” roles for the show’s anniversary special.
The duo will join the legendary John Hurt, as well as Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman for the BBC special, set to air in November.
The special, written by Steven Moffat and directed by Nick Hurran, begins filming this week.
View All Posts
- Trailer : The Love Punch - April 23, 2014
- Peters to star in Benyon’s Woman Who Came to Dinner - April 2, 2014
- Which former 007 has agreed to join The Expendables? - March 29, 2014
- Walters, Hutchison and Karna climb Sugar Mountain - March 28, 2014
- Trailer : Nymphomaniac Volume II - March 19, 2014
- Gordon, Bishop seek out Artifical Intelligence - March 6, 2014
- Cumberbatch, Oldman, Williams, McDiarmid & more locked for Star Wars : Episode VII? - February 25, 2014
- Stephen Fry joins Jack Bauer for 24 - January 28, 2014
- A couple more Star Wars Episode VII candidates - November 19, 2013
- Former Ramsay Street resident may lead Terminator - November 7, 2013