As soon as he’s done promoting May’s “Fast & Furious 6″, Vin Diesel’s seemingly headed back to the garage.
The actor says the seventh film in the series is due to film this Summer – about a month or so after the latest in the series hits cinemas.
“Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started”, Diesel wrote on his Facebook page.
“Fast & Furious 6″ and “Fast & Furious 7″ have been designed to be a two-parter; there’s a big surprise at the end of the latest film – think ‘big name star’ – carrying over to the next. You can do a search in the box to the right to see what I’m referring to if you’re in a ‘spoilering’ mood.
It’s not confirmed that Justin Lin is directing, but considering he shot the last couple of films in the series it’s in all probability he’s back – not like the studio has much time to find a suitable replacement, even if they wanted to shake things up!
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014