As soon as he’s done promoting May’s “Fast & Furious 6″, Vin Diesel’s seemingly headed back to the garage.
The actor says the seventh film in the series is due to film this Summer – about a month or so after the latest in the series hits cinemas.
“Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started”, Diesel wrote on his Facebook page.
“Fast & Furious 6″ and “Fast & Furious 7″ have been designed to be a two-parter; there’s a big surprise at the end of the latest film – think ‘big name star’ – carrying over to the next. You can do a search in the box to the right to see what I’m referring to if you’re in a ‘spoilering’ mood.
It’s not confirmed that Justin Lin is directing, but considering he shot the last couple of films in the series it’s in all probability he’s back – not like the studio has much time to find a suitable replacement, even if they wanted to shake things up!
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015