As soon as he’s done promoting May’s “Fast & Furious 6″, Vin Diesel’s seemingly headed back to the garage.
The actor says the seventh film in the series is due to film this Summer – about a month or so after the latest in the series hits cinemas.
“Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started”, Diesel wrote on his Facebook page.
“Fast & Furious 6″ and “Fast & Furious 7″ have been designed to be a two-parter; there’s a big surprise at the end of the latest film – think ‘big name star’ – carrying over to the next. You can do a search in the box to the right to see what I’m referring to if you’re in a ‘spoilering’ mood.
It’s not confirmed that Justin Lin is directing, but considering he shot the last couple of films in the series it’s in all probability he’s back – not like the studio has much time to find a suitable replacement, even if they wanted to shake things up!
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015