Not surprisingly, what with that $132 million dollar opening (not bad for a film that was delayed over half-a-year, and with all the talk online of emergency reshoots, had some “suits” worried for a while!) for “G.J Joe : Retaliation”, Paramount has decided to move swiftly on a third “G.I Joe” movie.
A Variety staffer revealed the news in a tweet. 140 characters didn’t allow him to expand on his scoop. At this stage one can only assume Dwayne Johnson (who is probably the sole reason for “Retaliation” for doing so well) and Bruce Willis, who is always a big draw-card when it comes to action, will be back to reprise their roles as Roadblock and ‘Joe’, respectively.
One thing the Variety staffer is certain of, this time the powers-that-be will design “G.I Joe 3″ as a 3D movie from the get-go, rather than convert it into post after shooting.
You can read Clint’s review of “G.I Joe : Retaliation” here.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015