Jennifer Garner is set to join Kevin Costner in the ensemble comedy “Draft Day”, says Variety.
The Ivan Reitman (“Ghostbusters”) directed film stars Costner as “the manager of an American football franchise who struggles to acquire the number one draft pick for his team on the day of the draft. Garner will play Costner’s secretary in the pic.”
The film was originally set up at Paramount, who put it into turnaround last year. Summit are behind the latest try.
The script, by Scott Rothman, topped the Black List (Hollywood’s best Unproduced Screenplays), which intrigued both the studio and Costner.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015