Jennifer Garner is set to join Kevin Costner in the ensemble comedy “Draft Day”, says Variety.
The Ivan Reitman (“Ghostbusters”) directed film stars Costner as “the manager of an American football franchise who struggles to acquire the number one draft pick for his team on the day of the draft. Garner will play Costner’s secretary in the pic.”
The film was originally set up at Paramount, who put it into turnaround last year. Summit are behind the latest try.
The script, by Scott Rothman, topped the Black List (Hollywood’s best Unproduced Screenplays), which intrigued both the studio and Costner.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015