Jennifer Garner is set to join Kevin Costner in the ensemble comedy “Draft Day”, says Variety.
The Ivan Reitman (“Ghostbusters”) directed film stars Costner as “the manager of an American football franchise who struggles to acquire the number one draft pick for his team on the day of the draft. Garner will play Costner’s secretary in the pic.”
The film was originally set up at Paramount, who put it into turnaround last year. Summit are behind the latest try.
The script, by Scott Rothman, topped the Black List (Hollywood’s best Unproduced Screenplays), which intrigued both the studio and Costner.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014