“I learned that the Gods of Olympus are real…”
Nope, doesn’t grab me either.
The second ‘Percy Jackson’ film, “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters” sorrowfully looks as enthralling as the original film (“The Lightning Thief”) – even with its Golden Fleece. But then, what do I know? This might be a fan-only affair in the same respect the “Twilight”, “Hunger Games” and “Ernest” films are. But the trailer for the sequel, with Logan Lerman again starring, just doesn’t seem to encapsulate the excitement, tension or ‘must see’ vibe that quite a few other trailers for book cum movies have lately (namely “The Mortal Instruments”).
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015