A second trailer for James Wan’s “The Conjuring” has crept up onto the sticky webbed base of the www.
Apparently so scary it immediately snared an R rating overseas (yes, no blood or gore, but just because it was so tonally ‘frightening’ the MPAA immediately slapped an R on it; those fellows must have wet their bloomers!), “The Conjuring” is a throwback to the old haunted house movie and features a superlative cast including Patrick Wilson (“The A-Team”), Vera Farmiga (TVs “Bates Motel”) and ’80s fave Lili Taylor (“Mystic Pizza”, “Say Anything”).
Here’s the newly-released second trailer for the film, and below it some recent interviews our own Justine did with the cast and crew.
- Super Bowl Spot : Minions - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Seventh Son - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl spot : Spongebob Squarepants Movie - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Tomorrowland - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Fast & Furious 7 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Jurassic World - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Pitch Perfect 2 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.