Hot on the heels of the Turtles, and April O’Neil, being cast, the Michael Bay produced “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” remake has revealed Will Arnett as part of it’s, er, interesting (Megan Fox as April!? Yeah…interesting alright) cast.
According to THR, The “Arrested Development” actor’s role hasn’t been disclosed – but if it’s one of the pivotal roles Arnett’s playing, our money is on a hammy take on villain ‘Shredder’ (since Paramount has confirmed he won’t be playing hockey-masked rebel rouser Casey Jones). Or Vanilla Ice.
Jonathan Liebesman directs the CGI/Live-action hyrbid, which aside from Fox as the Turtle’s loyal reporter friend, features Alan Ritchson, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard and Noel Fisher as the heroes in half-shells.
The script for the new film is from “Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol” writers Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec, suggesting it might be a bit of fun.
Aside from Netflix’s upcoming “Arrested Development” (2.0), Arnett’s voicing ‘Batman’ in the upcoming “Lego” movie.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015