Hot on the heels of the Turtles, and April O’Neil, being cast, the Michael Bay produced “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” remake has revealed Will Arnett as part of it’s, er, interesting (Megan Fox as April!? Yeah…interesting alright) cast.
According to THR, The “Arrested Development” actor’s role hasn’t been disclosed – but if it’s one of the pivotal roles Arnett’s playing, our money is on a hammy take on villain ‘Shredder’ (since Paramount has confirmed he won’t be playing hockey-masked rebel rouser Casey Jones). Or Vanilla Ice.
Jonathan Liebesman directs the CGI/Live-action hyrbid, which aside from Fox as the Turtle’s loyal reporter friend, features Alan Ritchson, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard and Noel Fisher as the heroes in half-shells.
The script for the new film is from “Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol” writers Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec, suggesting it might be a bit of fun.
Aside from Netflix’s upcoming “Arrested Development” (2.0), Arnett’s voicing ‘Batman’ in the upcoming “Lego” movie.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014