Hot on the heels of the Turtles, and April O’Neil, being cast, the Michael Bay produced “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” remake has revealed Will Arnett as part of it’s, er, interesting (Megan Fox as April!? Yeah…interesting alright) cast.
According to THR, The “Arrested Development” actor’s role hasn’t been disclosed – but if it’s one of the pivotal roles Arnett’s playing, our money is on a hammy take on villain ‘Shredder’ (since Paramount has confirmed he won’t be playing hockey-masked rebel rouser Casey Jones). Or Vanilla Ice.
Jonathan Liebesman directs the CGI/Live-action hyrbid, which aside from Fox as the Turtle’s loyal reporter friend, features Alan Ritchson, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard and Noel Fisher as the heroes in half-shells.
The script for the new film is from “Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol” writers Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec, suggesting it might be a bit of fun.
Aside from Netflix’s upcoming “Arrested Development” (2.0), Arnett’s voicing ‘Batman’ in the upcoming “Lego” movie.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015