The question use to be ‘Who did Taylor Lautner do after Twilight?’ (competition is competition, you know, and the packet says I have to attach a name to this self-created voodoo doll) Nowadays, all emphasis seems to be on the query “What did Taylor Lautner do after Twilight!?”
And fair enough, too!
As you’ll see.
The answer – one that’s sure to evoke much cafeteria-table discussion – lies within the following trailer.
While I’m sure it’s going to be a ‘wildly outrageous comedy for all ages!’ (as a newspaper looking to boost their readership are sure to be quoted on the poster) the fact that Rob Schneider didn’t even feel a need to reprise his role for the sequel has to say something, right!? (Or maybe he’s just busy. That’s probably it.) Maybe Taylor’s going to become a regular Sandler go-to guy after this!? Could be worse moves… could be signing for an “Abduction” franchise.
I know, snarky…
The all-star comedy cast from Grown Ups returns (with some exciting new additions) for more summertime laughs. Lenny (Adam Sandler) has relocated his family back to the small town where he and his friends grew up. This time around, the grown ups are the ones learning lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises: the last day of school.
This poster should come with a warning..
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015