The question use to be ‘Who did Taylor Lautner do after Twilight?’ (competition is competition, you know, and the packet says I have to attach a name to this self-created voodoo doll) Nowadays, all emphasis seems to be on the query “What did Taylor Lautner do after Twilight!?”
And fair enough, too!
As you’ll see.
The answer – one that’s sure to evoke much cafeteria-table discussion – lies within the following trailer.
While I’m sure it’s going to be a ‘wildly outrageous comedy for all ages!’ (as a newspaper looking to boost their readership are sure to be quoted on the poster) the fact that Rob Schneider didn’t even feel a need to reprise his role for the sequel has to say something, right!? (Or maybe he’s just busy. That’s probably it.) Maybe Taylor’s going to become a regular Sandler go-to guy after this!? Could be worse moves… could be signing for an “Abduction” franchise.
I know, snarky…
The all-star comedy cast from Grown Ups returns (with some exciting new additions) for more summertime laughs. Lenny (Adam Sandler) has relocated his family back to the small town where he and his friends grew up. This time around, the grown ups are the ones learning lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises: the last day of school.
This poster should come with a warning..
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015