The question use to be ‘Who did Taylor Lautner do after Twilight?’ (competition is competition, you know, and the packet says I have to attach a name to this self-created voodoo doll) Nowadays, all emphasis seems to be on the query “What did Taylor Lautner do after Twilight!?”
And fair enough, too!
As you’ll see.
The answer – one that’s sure to evoke much cafeteria-table discussion – lies within the following trailer.
While I’m sure it’s going to be a ‘wildly outrageous comedy for all ages!’ (as a newspaper looking to boost their readership are sure to be quoted on the poster) the fact that Rob Schneider didn’t even feel a need to reprise his role for the sequel has to say something, right!? (Or maybe he’s just busy. That’s probably it.) Maybe Taylor’s going to become a regular Sandler go-to guy after this!? Could be worse moves… could be signing for an “Abduction” franchise.
I know, snarky…
The all-star comedy cast from Grown Ups returns (with some exciting new additions) for more summertime laughs. Lenny (Adam Sandler) has relocated his family back to the small town where he and his friends grew up. This time around, the grown ups are the ones learning lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises: the last day of school.
This poster should come with a warning..
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014