“Star Trek” star Zoe Saldana may be seeing green with her next movie role.
The actress, soon to reprise Uhura for “Star Trek Into Darkness”, is in negotiations to play Gamora in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” movie.
The Hollywood Reporter, the bean-spiller on the casting, says Salanda’s character is a “green-skinned humanoid who is the last of a species that was exterminated by a race known as the Badoon. She also happens to be a skilled assassin.”
The James Gunn directed superhero movie so far has “Parks & Recreation” star Chris Pratt, who is playing Star-Lord, and TV fighter-man Dave Bautista, who’s portraying Drax the Destroyer,onboard.
Saldana previously played someone with a rather peculiar colouring of skin in James Cameron’s “Avatar”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015