“Star Trek” star Zoe Saldana may be seeing green with her next movie role.
The actress, soon to reprise Uhura for “Star Trek Into Darkness”, is in negotiations to play Gamora in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” movie.
The Hollywood Reporter, the bean-spiller on the casting, says Salanda’s character is a “green-skinned humanoid who is the last of a species that was exterminated by a race known as the Badoon. She also happens to be a skilled assassin.”
The James Gunn directed superhero movie so far has “Parks & Recreation” star Chris Pratt, who is playing Star-Lord, and TV fighter-man Dave Bautista, who’s portraying Drax the Destroyer,onboard.
Saldana previously played someone with a rather peculiar colouring of skin in James Cameron’s “Avatar”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015