Nicole Kidman will (like Harrison Ford, whose role sounds rather small – especially considering he doesn’t even remember the name of the A-list stars he worked with on it. How long was he on set!? Ten Minutes!?) cameo in the “Anchorman” sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kidman, who proved she has a knack for comedy with a memorable cameo in Adam Sandler’s “Just Go For It” a couple of years ago, reportedly filmed a secret, surprise cameo – one that’s no longer secret or a surprise, ahem – in the Will Ferrell comedy according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kidman and Ferrell, of course, starred in “Bewitched” (that dreadful thing!) a few years ago.
Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson, who appeared in the original “Anchorman” (in cameos), are also coming back.
“Anchorman 2″ (according to Paramount’s media site it hasn’t been titled; this suggests they’re not going with “Anchorman : The Legend Continues” now) stars Ferrell, Steve Carrell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner, Christian Applegate, Kristin Wiig, James Marsden, Greg Kinnear, and the aforesaid Harrison Ford.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014