Nicole Kidman will (like Harrison Ford, whose role sounds rather small – especially considering he doesn’t even remember the name of the A-list stars he worked with on it. How long was he on set!? Ten Minutes!?) cameo in the “Anchorman” sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kidman, who proved she has a knack for comedy with a memorable cameo in Adam Sandler’s “Just Go For It” a couple of years ago, reportedly filmed a secret, surprise cameo – one that’s no longer secret or a surprise, ahem – in the Will Ferrell comedy according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kidman and Ferrell, of course, starred in “Bewitched” (that dreadful thing!) a few years ago.
Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson, who appeared in the original “Anchorman” (in cameos), are also coming back.
“Anchorman 2″ (according to Paramount’s media site it hasn’t been titled; this suggests they’re not going with “Anchorman : The Legend Continues” now) stars Ferrell, Steve Carrell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner, Christian Applegate, Kristin Wiig, James Marsden, Greg Kinnear, and the aforesaid Harrison Ford.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015