Nicole Kidman will (like Harrison Ford, whose role sounds rather small – especially considering he doesn’t even remember the name of the A-list stars he worked with on it. How long was he on set!? Ten Minutes!?) cameo in the “Anchorman” sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kidman, who proved she has a knack for comedy with a memorable cameo in Adam Sandler’s “Just Go For It” a couple of years ago, reportedly filmed a secret, surprise cameo – one that’s no longer secret or a surprise, ahem – in the Will Ferrell comedy according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Kidman and Ferrell, of course, starred in “Bewitched” (that dreadful thing!) a few years ago.
Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson, who appeared in the original “Anchorman” (in cameos), are also coming back.
“Anchorman 2″ (according to Paramount’s media site it hasn’t been titled; this suggests they’re not going with “Anchorman : The Legend Continues” now) stars Ferrell, Steve Carrell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner, Christian Applegate, Kristin Wiig, James Marsden, Greg Kinnear, and the aforesaid Harrison Ford.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015