Aussie actress Bojana Novakovic, soon to be seen opposite Keanu Reeves in “Generation Um”, has joined the cast of “Teenage Kicks”. The film, written and to be directed by Craig Boreham, is raising the last slice of it’s budget over at Pozible.
“Teenage Kicks” is a journey through the minefield of adolescence as Miklos Varga, played by young up and comer Miles Szanto (”Love My Way”, ”The Elephant Princess”), searches for a way to navigate his guilt over his brother’s death and his explosive sexuality to find the man he can be. The film has its roots in the team’s award winning short film, Drowning, that did impressive business on the festival circuit and collected quite few fans along the way.
Novakovic, whose credits include “Edge of Darkness” and “Burning Man”, will play Annuska, a young pregnant woman who forms a precarious relationship with the younger brother of her recently deceased boyfriend, seeing in him a glimmer of the man she lost.
“Teenage Kicks is a special, powerful film and we are delighted to be involved with casting. Bojana is magical as Annushka and together with Miles Szanto as Mik there’s no doubt it’s an exciting cast” says Marianne Jade at Maura Fay Casting.
Curious Distribution will release “Teenage Kicks” downunder.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015