Despite losing it’s director (Lynn Ramsay) and star (Jude Law) within a week of each other, western “Jane Got a Gun” starring Natalie Portman and Joel Edgerton has seemingly got back on track- and much to many’s surprise.
Deadline reports that Bradley Cooper has signed to play the film’s villain, the role Law vacated after director Ramsay walked and was replaced by “Warrior” director Gavin O’Connor.
Cooper will play a character named Bishop, the man whose gang has shot up the estranged outlaw husband of a woman who knows they are coming to rout her farm, because that husband has come home to heal. She turns to a former lover (Edgerton) for help.
Hot off his Oscar nomination (for “Silver Linings Playbook”), it’s quite a coup for the production to have landed the much in-demand Cooper.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013