Ostensibly out to prove he can pack more stars in his Haunted House movie than, well, Marlon Wayans did his (though, much love to – we all love), Guillermo del Toro has added another A-lister to the thriller’s cast : Jessica Chastain.
According to Variety, the Oscar Nom’d star of “Zero Dark Thirty” joins busy up-and-comer Benedict ‘Khan’ Cumberbatch (“Star Trek Into Darkness”, “Sherlock”), Emma Stone (“Gangster Squad”, “Amazing Spider-Man”) and Charlie Hunnaman (of Del Toro’s “Pacific Rim”) for the Legenday-produced “Crimson Peak”, which Universal will ship out in tins upon completion.
The flick, written by del Toro and Matthew Robins (with the filmmaker and Lucinda Coxon now on a rewrite), is due to begin shooting in Feb 2014.
Chastain had been circling the ‘Jane’ role in a new big-budget “Tarzan” flick, and that still might work out, but she’s still gotta eat in the meantime – hence, saying ‘yes!’ to del Toro’s offer to do spites in a house in need of a good Ghostbustin’.
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
- Jane Levy to star in Bushwick - March 5, 2015
- The first clip from The Gunman - March 5, 2015
- Goldblum, Hemsworth join Independence Day 2 - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.