Universal has rehired their “Fast & Furious 6″ star Luke Evans to topline “Dracula Year Zero”, the studio’s long-gestating reboot of the monster movie series.
The Hollywood Reporter says Evans, whose other credits include “Clash of the Titans” and “Tamara Drewe”, will play a “young prince who, when the lives of his wife and child are put in danger by a bloodthirsty sultan, risks his soul to save them, and in the process becomes the first vampire.”
Gary Shore, best known as a commercials director, makes his feature debut on the picture.
“Dracula Year Zero” will likely begin shooting before the end of the year.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015