Universal has rehired their “Fast & Furious 6″ star Luke Evans to topline “Dracula Year Zero”, the studio’s long-gestating reboot of the monster movie series.
The Hollywood Reporter says Evans, whose other credits include “Clash of the Titans” and “Tamara Drewe”, will play a “young prince who, when the lives of his wife and child are put in danger by a bloodthirsty sultan, risks his soul to save them, and in the process becomes the first vampire.”
Gary Shore, best known as a commercials director, makes his feature debut on the picture.
“Dracula Year Zero” will likely begin shooting before the end of the year.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015