Universal has rehired their “Fast & Furious 6″ star Luke Evans to topline “Dracula Year Zero”, the studio’s long-gestating reboot of the monster movie series.
The Hollywood Reporter says Evans, whose other credits include “Clash of the Titans” and “Tamara Drewe”, will play a “young prince who, when the lives of his wife and child are put in danger by a bloodthirsty sultan, risks his soul to save them, and in the process becomes the first vampire.”
Gary Shore, best known as a commercials director, makes his feature debut on the picture.
“Dracula Year Zero” will likely begin shooting before the end of the year.
- Trailer : Dead Rising – Watchtower - January 23, 2015
- Scodelairo frontrunner for Pirates 5 - January 23, 2015
- Latest on Star Wars spin-off, Star Trek sequel - January 23, 2015
- The Blob goes West - January 23, 2015
- Margot Robbie goes with Odds - January 23, 2015
- Bernthal, Edgerton, Sinise, Manganiello for Suicide Squad? - January 23, 2015
- Murro, Urban in Aquaman mix - January 23, 2015
- Doctor Strange may buy a Slave - January 23, 2015
- Bryan Singer announces new Apocalypse castmembers - January 23, 2015
- TV’s Supergirl found! - January 23, 2015