An appropriately kick-ass trio in Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen and Rebel Wilson have joined the voice cast of DreamWorks Animation’s “Kung Fu Panda 3″.
The studio announced the casting this morning, noting they’ll be joining series stars Jack Black and Angelina Jolie in the third chapter of the family franchise.
Jennifer Yuh Nelson (“Kung-Fu Panda 2″) directs the film, slated for December 23, 2015.
The movie is the first co-production with China’s Oriental DreamWorks.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015