An appropriately kick-ass trio in Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen and Rebel Wilson have joined the voice cast of DreamWorks Animation’s “Kung Fu Panda 3″.
The studio announced the casting this morning, noting they’ll be joining series stars Jack Black and Angelina Jolie in the third chapter of the family franchise.
Jennifer Yuh Nelson (“Kung-Fu Panda 2″) directs the film, slated for December 23, 2015.
The movie is the first co-production with China’s Oriental DreamWorks.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014