Anne Hathaway is nearing a deal to play the female lead in Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar”, according to Deadline.
The film, which would reunite Hathaway with her “Dark Knight Rises” director, would unite Hathaway with Matthew McConaughey, who signed on a week ago.
“Interstellar” is a project Steven Spielberg was initially intrigued by; the “Schindler’s List” director became intrigued by Caltech physicist and relativity expert Kip S. Thorne and his scientific theory that wormholes exist and can be used for time travel, which is said to have inspired the script.
Jonah Nolan, Christopher’s brother, wrote the script.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014