Anne Hathaway is nearing a deal to play the female lead in Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar”, according to Deadline.
The film, which would reunite Hathaway with her “Dark Knight Rises” director, would unite Hathaway with Matthew McConaughey, who signed on a week ago.
“Interstellar” is a project Steven Spielberg was initially intrigued by; the “Schindler’s List” director became intrigued by Caltech physicist and relativity expert Kip S. Thorne and his scientific theory that wormholes exist and can be used for time travel, which is said to have inspired the script.
Jonah Nolan, Christopher’s brother, wrote the script.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015