Anne Hathaway is nearing a deal to play the female lead in Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar”, according to Deadline.
The film, which would reunite Hathaway with her “Dark Knight Rises” director, would unite Hathaway with Matthew McConaughey, who signed on a week ago.
“Interstellar” is a project Steven Spielberg was initially intrigued by; the “Schindler’s List” director became intrigued by Caltech physicist and relativity expert Kip S. Thorne and his scientific theory that wormholes exist and can be used for time travel, which is said to have inspired the script.
Jonah Nolan, Christopher’s brother, wrote the script.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015