1. Walt Disney Pictures has acquired “Labyrinth”, a pitch by Larry Brenner “about the journey of the mythical princess who must enter the complex and dangerous Labyrinth to save her father.”
2. Tania Raymonde (”Lost”) and Scott Eastwood (“Trouble with the Curve”) will star in the proposed “Chicago Fire” spin-off, revolving around the Chicago Police Department.
3. AMC is looking to greenlight a spin-off of “Breaking Bad”, featuring Bob Odenkirk’s unflappable criminal lawyer Saul Goodman.
4. Warner Bros has snapped up Daniel Kunka’s spec “The Bermuda Triangle”, for “Dark Knight” producer Charles Roven to produce.
5. A new trailer for HBO Films’ “Behind the Candelabra”, starring Michael Douglas as Liberace, is online.
6. Alec Baldwin might be up for a new talk show to air on NBC at 1:35 AM.
7. Randall Miller and Jody Savin will write and produce an adaptation of musician Greg Allman’s memoir “My Cross to Bear” which Miller will direct.
8. A new TV spot for “Man of Steel” hit the screens this week.
9. ”The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”, set to launch on DVD and Blu-ray in Australia from May 1st, will be Warner Bros. Home Entertainment’s first title in Australia and New Zealand to be released with UltraViolet. UltraViolet is an all-new way to collect, access and enjoy your movies and TV shows. It allows consumers to access their digital library from the cloud, instantly streaming or downloading their movies on a wide variety of devices including PC, Mac, Android and iOS. Its purpose is to enhance the consumer experience of digital movie ownership through added flexibility (multiple platforms), portability (take all your movies with you) and safety/security.
10. “Chronicle” writer Max Landis offered IGN an update on the long-gestating sequel. “The truth is when you have a movie that was as successful as ‘Chronicle’ was, it’s not as quick of a process. There are a lot more voices coming in and saying ‘This is what the sequel should be’ because there’s a bigger expectation and a bigger fear of failure. And that’s really what’s going on with ‘Chronicle 2.’ Josh (Trank) is directing ‘Fantastic Four.’ I’m doing a hundred other movies. ‘Chronicle 2′ has become this question of ‘How do we all make a movie that we all respect?’. And that’s true to what ‘Chronicle’ is. There’s no one at the studio who wants to make a bad movie. They all want to make a good movie just as much as I do. We’re not fighting.”
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.