“Oblivion” star Morgan Freeman will reunite with “Dark Knight Rises” cinematographer Wally Pfister on the latter’s directorial debut, “Transcendence”.
The Hollywood Reporter, who have the news on Freeman’s latest gig, hasn’t any details on Freeman’s character. The movie stars Johnny Depp as as man who creates a computer that gains awareness.
Kate Mara, Paul Bettany and Rebecca Hall co-star in the Jack Paglen written film.
The film, which begins it’s shoot in L.A next month, is executive produced by Pfister’s long-time collaborator Christopher Nolan.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015