“Oblivion” star Morgan Freeman will reunite with “Dark Knight Rises” cinematographer Wally Pfister on the latter’s directorial debut, “Transcendence”.
The Hollywood Reporter, who have the news on Freeman’s latest gig, hasn’t any details on Freeman’s character. The movie stars Johnny Depp as as man who creates a computer that gains awareness.
Kate Mara, Paul Bettany and Rebecca Hall co-star in the Jack Paglen written film.
The film, which begins it’s shoot in L.A next month, is executive produced by Pfister’s long-time collaborator Christopher Nolan.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014