1. Ashley Judd will play proud mama to Shailene Woodley in the book cum film “Divergent”.
2. Rob Cohen (“xXx”) will step in for the incarcerated John McTiernan on Nu Image/Millennium’s “Crash Bandits”, centering “on the rivalry between two treasure hunters who specialize in salvaging old plane wrecks. When they get a beat on the ultimate prize, they find themselves in a race against each other in the Amazon jungle.” Cohen will rewrite Michael Stoke’s script.
3. Looking for some post-“Community” wages, Joel McHale has agreed to play second fiddle to the Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore unit on Frank Coraci’s rom-com about “a man and a woman who, after a disastrous first date, get trapped at a family resort with their kids from previous marriages in tow.”
4. Rosanna Arquette has booked a turn on Showtime’s “Ray Donovan”, while sister Patricia Arquette is doing an arc on fellow cable series “Boardwalk Empire”.
5. Kristen Chenoweth will unite with fellow stage-staple Matthew Broderick on the actor’s new multicamera pilot. The “Glee” star will play Broderick’s sister.
6. As we speak, a conglomerate of parents are explaining to their sons and daughters that Poppa Smurf died today. RIP Jonathan Winters. Dead at 87.
7. The latest still from “The Hunger Games : Catching Fire” features a Philip Islander.
8. Eva Green makes sharp, dangerous pointy things go extra pointy in this first squiz at “300 : Rise of an Empire”.
9. In May, we’ll be ‘Star Trekkin’… across the Universe’. The marketing machine spilled out a new poster and banner for “Star Trek Into Darkness” today :
10. The first trailer for “Romeo & Juliet”, starring Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth, is online. No flippin’ idea what the movie is about, though.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.