1. Ashley Judd will play proud mama to Shailene Woodley in the book cum film “Divergent”.
2. Rob Cohen (“xXx”) will step in for the incarcerated John McTiernan on Nu Image/Millennium’s “Crash Bandits”, centering “on the rivalry between two treasure hunters who specialize in salvaging old plane wrecks. When they get a beat on the ultimate prize, they find themselves in a race against each other in the Amazon jungle.” Cohen will rewrite Michael Stoke’s script.
3. Looking for some post-“Community” wages, Joel McHale has agreed to play second fiddle to the Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore unit on Frank Coraci’s rom-com about “a man and a woman who, after a disastrous first date, get trapped at a family resort with their kids from previous marriages in tow.”
4. Rosanna Arquette has booked a turn on Showtime’s “Ray Donovan”, while sister Patricia Arquette is doing an arc on fellow cable series “Boardwalk Empire”.
5. Kristen Chenoweth will unite with fellow stage-staple Matthew Broderick on the actor’s new multicamera pilot. The “Glee” star will play Broderick’s sister.
6. As we speak, a conglomerate of parents are explaining to their sons and daughters that Poppa Smurf died today. RIP Jonathan Winters. Dead at 87.
7. The latest still from “The Hunger Games : Catching Fire” features a Philip Islander.
8. Eva Green makes sharp, dangerous pointy things go extra pointy in this first squiz at “300 : Rise of an Empire”.
9. In May, we’ll be ‘Star Trekkin’… across the Universe’. The marketing machine spilled out a new poster and banner for “Star Trek Into Darkness” today :
10. The first trailer for “Romeo & Juliet”, starring Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth, is online. No flippin’ idea what the movie is about, though.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.