Confident they haven’t got
The Host a dud on their hands, Constantin films have already begun work on a prequel to their August release “The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”.
Good news for fans, bad news for Lily Collins, the film will be a prequel.
Stephanie Sanditz has been hired to turn the book series “The Infernal Devices” into a screenplay fit for the screen, says Heat Vision. There are three books in the “Infernal Devices” line, “Clockwork Angel”, ”Clockwork Prince”, and ”Clockwork Princess”.
Infernal Devices is set in Victorian England and sees a new teen girl plunged into a journey of adventure and self-discovery. The books feature the ancestors of many Mortal Instruments characters as well as some character overlap.
“The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones” opens August 23.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015