Confident they haven’t got
The Host a dud on their hands, Constantin films have already begun work on a prequel to their August release “The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”.
Good news for fans, bad news for Lily Collins, the film will be a prequel.
Stephanie Sanditz has been hired to turn the book series “The Infernal Devices” into a screenplay fit for the screen, says Heat Vision. There are three books in the “Infernal Devices” line, “Clockwork Angel”, ”Clockwork Prince”, and ”Clockwork Princess”.
Infernal Devices is set in Victorian England and sees a new teen girl plunged into a journey of adventure and self-discovery. The books feature the ancestors of many Mortal Instruments characters as well as some character overlap.
“The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones” opens August 23.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014