Confident they haven’t got
The Host a dud on their hands, Constantin films have already begun work on a prequel to their August release “The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”.
Good news for fans, bad news for Lily Collins, the film will be a prequel.
Stephanie Sanditz has been hired to turn the book series “The Infernal Devices” into a screenplay fit for the screen, says Heat Vision. There are three books in the “Infernal Devices” line, “Clockwork Angel”, ”Clockwork Prince”, and ”Clockwork Princess”.
Infernal Devices is set in Victorian England and sees a new teen girl plunged into a journey of adventure and self-discovery. The books feature the ancestors of many Mortal Instruments characters as well as some character overlap.
“The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones” opens August 23.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015