Vin Diesel will reunite with Adam Shankman, director of “The Pacifier”, on the action/comedy “The Machine”.
Deadline says Shankman (“Hairpspray”) is in final talks to board the MGM film, written by “Night at the Museum” scribes Thomas Lennon and Ben Garant.
In what sounds like a live-action version of Diesel’s own “The Iron Giant”, “The Machine” centers on “a human-like machine (Diesel) created in secrecy by the Pentagon as the world’s first true ultimate weapon, before the project was decommissioned and buried. Two decades later, The Machine is discovered by a kid who befriends him. When the government discovers he has been reactivated, The Machine steps up to protect the family harboring him.”
Diesel next appears in “Fast & Furious 6″, due out next month.
- Trailer : Dead Rising – Watchtower - January 23, 2015
- Scodelairo frontrunner for Pirates 5 - January 23, 2015
- Latest on Star Wars spin-off, Star Trek sequel - January 23, 2015
- The Blob goes West - January 23, 2015
- Margot Robbie goes with Odds - January 23, 2015
- Bernthal, Edgerton, Sinise, Manganiello for Suicide Squad? - January 23, 2015
- Murro, Urban in Aquaman mix - January 23, 2015
- Doctor Strange may buy a Slave - January 23, 2015
- Bryan Singer announces new Apocalypse castmembers - January 23, 2015
- TV’s Supergirl found! - January 23, 2015