Vin Diesel will reunite with Adam Shankman, director of “The Pacifier”, on the action/comedy “The Machine”.
Deadline says Shankman (“Hairpspray”) is in final talks to board the MGM film, written by “Night at the Museum” scribes Thomas Lennon and Ben Garant.
In what sounds like a live-action version of Diesel’s own “The Iron Giant”, “The Machine” centers on “a human-like machine (Diesel) created in secrecy by the Pentagon as the world’s first true ultimate weapon, before the project was decommissioned and buried. Two decades later, The Machine is discovered by a kid who befriends him. When the government discovers he has been reactivated, The Machine steps up to protect the family harboring him.”
Diesel next appears in “Fast & Furious 6″, due out next month.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015