Danny Woodburn, best known as ‘Mickey Abbott’ on “Seinfeld”, has been cast as the rodent mentor ‘Splinter’ in the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” reboot for Platinum Dunes and Paramount, according to Deadline.
Woodburn, whose character will be a CGI creation (using mo-cap), joins Megan Fox and Will Arnett, among others, for the Michael Bay produced movie.
Woodburn, a stand-up comedian for the past 17 years, also appeared in such films as “Death to Smoochy”, “Jingle all the Way”, “Watchmen” and “Mirror Mirror”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015