Danny Woodburn, best known as ‘Mickey Abbott’ on “Seinfeld”, has been cast as the rodent mentor ‘Splinter’ in the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” reboot for Platinum Dunes and Paramount, according to Deadline.
Woodburn, whose character will be a CGI creation (using mo-cap), joins Megan Fox and Will Arnett, among others, for the Michael Bay produced movie.
Woodburn, a stand-up comedian for the past 17 years, also appeared in such films as “Death to Smoochy”, “Jingle all the Way”, “Watchmen” and “Mirror Mirror”.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014