1. “Superman Returns” actor Frank Langella is playing Cleveland Browns owner Harvey Molina in “Draft Day”, alongside Kevin Costner. The film reunites Langella with director Ivan Reitman, who he worked with on “Junior” and “Dave”.
2. Michael Rooker will reunite with “Slither” director James Gunn on “Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy”. Rooker will play “Yondu, who in Marvel lore was a game hunter of a primitive tribe native to Centauri IV, the first planet system to be colonized outside of the Sun’s solar system. He eventually bands together with fellow fugitives to form the superhero team.”
3. James Caan (“The Godfather”) and Louis Gossett Jr (“An Officer and a Gentleman”) will play rival boxers in the film “A Fighting Man”. Dominic Purcell, Famke Janssen, Adam Beach, Kim Coates, Michael Ironside, Sheila McCarthy and Izaak Smith are also in the cast.
4. Paul Sorvino (“Goodfellas”) has joined the cast of “Careful What You Wish For”, the thriller starring Nick Jonas, Isabel Lucas, Graham Rogers and Dermot Mulroney.
5. The first poster for “300 : Rise of an Empire” is online :
6. In an interview in which he revealed he knew what the storyline for “The Avengers 2” was going to be before he made the first film, director Joss Whedon says he’s they’re looking at a February start on the superhero sequel.
7. A new Red-band trailer for Eli Roth’s new Netflix series “Hemlock Grove” is online :
8. Bryan Singer has tweeted an image of Shawn Ashmore as ‘Iceman’ in “X-Men : Days of Future Past” :
9. A New extended TV Spot for “The Great Gatsby” is online :
10. In an interview with GQ, Robert Downey Jr suggests he’s near ready to hang up Iron Man’s costume.