Disney will release one “Star Wars” film a year, beginning 2015, studio Alan Horn revealed today at CinemaCon.
Reiterating recent reports that a mixture of spin-off films (rumoured to be fixing on the likes of Yoda and Bobba Fett) will be produced alongside the new “Star Wars” sequel trilogy, Horn said every Summer they’ll have a film brandishing the “Star Wars” name in cinemas. It all begins with “Star Wars Episode VII”, from director J.J Abrams, in 2015.
The projects will alternate yearly, meaning one year one of the official sequels will be out, and the next year a spin-off movie featuring one of the characters from the “Star Wars” Universe.
Expect to start hearing a lot more about “Star Wars : Episode VII” in the coming weeks, particularly in regards to which actors will be a part of it – at this stage, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are said to be loosely attached, but Lucasfilm still haven’t confirmed their reprisals of Han, Luke and Leia, respectively.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.