1. Starz has already renewed “Da Vinci’s Demons” for a second season (but no word on Da Vinci himself, yet. Yeah, I know.. bad one. Sorry!) (THR)
2. ‘Life of Pi’s’ Suraj Sharma will join Jon Hamm in Disney baseball flick “Million Dollar Arm” (or, as it will be retitled for Indonesian VCD stalls “Angels in the Outfield 4″). (THR)
3. The pilot for “Zombieland” is now streaming on Amazon’s instant video service. A trailer for non-subscribers has been released.
4. David Lowery is writing and directing a flick-take on Brian Michael Bendis’ “Torso” – I imagine they’re referring to a graphic novel, not someone’s actual bod. (THR)
5. Horror comic “Rachel Rising” – apparently not a spin-off of “Friends” featuring a 50-foot woman – is getting the TV treatment via the Alcon Television Group. (THR
6. “Star Trek” star Clifton Collins is headed back to sci-fi land for “Transcendence”, the new Wally Psfister flick. The lucky devil gets to stare at Rebecca Hall every day on set. (Variety)
7. The first clip from “Kick-Ass 2″, featuring a stand-off between the title character and ‘Mother Fucker’, is online. I apologize in advance, but I’m about to swear : Jesus, this looks good! (Geeks of Doom)
9. Here’s something cool, an infographic pimping Audi and where you’re able to spot them in recent movies :
10. Is NBC’s “Heroes” returning? A new report suggests the show might return – as an XBOX platform series. Sadly, no word on a “Heights” venereal yet, which is a pity… guess we’ll have to settle for watching old YouTube clips of this online :
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.