Sony have announced the inevitable – considering how much money the first film made – “21 Jump Street” sequel. The film will hit cinemas in 2014.
The studio revealed the sequel at today’s CinemaCon, noting that star Jonah Hill and Michael Bacall are back on writing duties and that production will likely begin at the end of the year.
There was no mention of returning cast members but one can only assume it’s Hill and Channing Tatum again.
The first film ended with the duo’s characters, undercover cops, being assigned a case in “College” – suggesting a possible scenario for the sequel.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015