Sony have announced the inevitable – considering how much money the first film made – “21 Jump Street” sequel. The film will hit cinemas in 2014.
The studio revealed the sequel at today’s CinemaCon, noting that star Jonah Hill and Michael Bacall are back on writing duties and that production will likely begin at the end of the year.
There was no mention of returning cast members but one can only assume it’s Hill and Channing Tatum again.
The first film ended with the duo’s characters, undercover cops, being assigned a case in “College” – suggesting a possible scenario for the sequel.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014