Will Ferrell and Jack Black are circling New Line comedy “Tag Brothers”, according to The Wrap.
Back in February, Todd Garner’s Broken Road banner acquired life rights to the “Tag Brothers,” a group of former classmates from Spokane, Washington whose long-running game of Tag garnered national attention following a feature story in the Wall Street Journal.’
Now in their 40s, the group spends the month of February chasing each other across the country to avoid being “It,” all while balancing their personal and professional obligations. The shenanigans are pretty serious, with friends breaking into each other’s homes and offices to score that crucial physical contact.
Ferrell and Black’s involvement is contingent upon the screenplay, being written by “Weiners” scribe Mark Steilen.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014