Will Ferrell and Jack Black are circling New Line comedy “Tag Brothers”, according to The Wrap.
Back in February, Todd Garner’s Broken Road banner acquired life rights to the “Tag Brothers,” a group of former classmates from Spokane, Washington whose long-running game of Tag garnered national attention following a feature story in the Wall Street Journal.’
Now in their 40s, the group spends the month of February chasing each other across the country to avoid being “It,” all while balancing their personal and professional obligations. The shenanigans are pretty serious, with friends breaking into each other’s homes and offices to score that crucial physical contact.
Ferrell and Black’s involvement is contingent upon the screenplay, being written by “Weiners” scribe Mark Steilen.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015