Will Ferrell and Jack Black are circling New Line comedy “Tag Brothers”, according to The Wrap.
Back in February, Todd Garner’s Broken Road banner acquired life rights to the “Tag Brothers,” a group of former classmates from Spokane, Washington whose long-running game of Tag garnered national attention following a feature story in the Wall Street Journal.’
Now in their 40s, the group spends the month of February chasing each other across the country to avoid being “It,” all while balancing their personal and professional obligations. The shenanigans are pretty serious, with friends breaking into each other’s homes and offices to score that crucial physical contact.
Ferrell and Black’s involvement is contingent upon the screenplay, being written by “Weiners” scribe Mark Steilen.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015