1. Giovanni Ribisi (“Gangster Squad”) has replaced Tommy Dewey on the Fox/Seth MacFarlane sitcom “Dads”. Seth Green’s already onboard. It’s like a tall people’s convention right there! (Deadline)
2. Harrison Ford seems to still possess the old ‘Han Solo’ charm. Here’s the grizzled old smuggler, last night on Kimmel, interacting with an old Wookie buddy!
3. Only God Forgives.
4. Sandi doesn’t Forgive[s] (if I don’t post this new image of Gillian Anderson in “Hannibal”, via EW).
5. Kyle Newman (“Fanboys”) will direct Hailee Steinfeld in “Barely Legal”, the story of “Megan, who is raised at a boarding school that trains children to be assassins. She has a quirky sense of humor but is clueless about normal life, so when she relocates to a small rural town she discovers dealing with high school is just as hard”. Expect a Darth Vader cameo. (Deadline)
6. Dylan O’Brien (“Teen Wolf”) has nabbed the lead in “Maze Runner”, the first film in a proposed series, based on the books by James Dashner. “Character is one of a group of teens who wake up in a maze with no memory of how they got there. He then searches for answers and a way out.” (Deadline)
7. Julianne Moore, John Cusack, Robert Pattinson and Sarah Gadon are set to star in David Cronenberg’s ghost thriller “Map to the Stars”. No word on whether Bruce Wagner’s script involves Bill Cosby’s fan-favourite ‘Ghost Dad’ character. (Deadline)
8. Lionsgate previewed footage from “Ender’s Game” and “Escape Plan” at CinemaCon this week. They both sound like Steven Seagal film titles of the ’90s, no!? (THR)
9. Raffey Cassidy (“Snow White & The Huntsman”) will play George Clooney’s daughter in Disney’s “Tomorrowland”. She apparently scored the gig at Yesterdayland. (THR)
10. Ellen Bursytn has joined the cast of Kevin Costner’s “Draft Day”. She was drafted, ya see… (THR)