1. Giovanni Ribisi (“Gangster Squad”) has replaced Tommy Dewey on the Fox/Seth MacFarlane sitcom “Dads”. Seth Green’s already onboard. It’s like a tall people’s convention right there! (Deadline)
2. Harrison Ford seems to still possess the old ‘Han Solo’ charm. Here’s the grizzled old smuggler, last night on Kimmel, interacting with an old Wookie buddy!
3. Only God Forgives.
4. Sandi doesn’t Forgive[s] (if I don’t post this new image of Gillian Anderson in “Hannibal”, via EW).
5. Kyle Newman (“Fanboys”) will direct Hailee Steinfeld in “Barely Legal”, the story of “Megan, who is raised at a boarding school that trains children to be assassins. She has a quirky sense of humor but is clueless about normal life, so when she relocates to a small rural town she discovers dealing with high school is just as hard”. Expect a Darth Vader cameo. (Deadline)
6. Dylan O’Brien (“Teen Wolf”) has nabbed the lead in “Maze Runner”, the first film in a proposed series, based on the books by James Dashner. “Character is one of a group of teens who wake up in a maze with no memory of how they got there. He then searches for answers and a way out.” (Deadline)
7. Julianne Moore, John Cusack, Robert Pattinson and Sarah Gadon are set to star in David Cronenberg’s ghost thriller “Map to the Stars”. No word on whether Bruce Wagner’s script involves Bill Cosby’s fan-favourite ‘Ghost Dad’ character. (Deadline)
8. Lionsgate previewed footage from “Ender’s Game” and “Escape Plan” at CinemaCon this week. They both sound like Steven Seagal film titles of the ’90s, no!? (THR)
9. Raffey Cassidy (“Snow White & The Huntsman”) will play George Clooney’s daughter in Disney’s “Tomorrowland”. She apparently scored the gig at Yesterdayland. (THR)
10. Ellen Bursytn has joined the cast of Kevin Costner’s “Draft Day”. She was drafted, ya see… (THR)
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.