Suggesting they’ve dropped their attempts to coax a Mark Wahlberg-like name to the fold (“The Departed” star was who they were courting initially), the brass behind the long-gestating “Crow” remake have reached out to “Thor” star Tom Hiddleston to wear the licorice-toned mascara.
According to The Wrap, the Brit is in early talks to play Eric Draven, the character made famous by the late Brandon Lee in 1994’s “The Crow”. Hiddleston is seemingly as keen to be a part of the production, as the production is as enthused to have him, even going so far as to prepare his own make-up test – dressing himself up as The Crow in London and sending it over. A proffesional make-up job will be conducted on Hiddleston shortly, to see if he’s indeed their man.
F. Javier Gutierrez directs the remake, with Cliff Dorman (“Warrior”) on scripting duties.
Hiddleston is next seen in “Thor : The Dark World”, reprising the villainous ‘Loki’.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.