Suggesting they’ve dropped their attempts to coax a Mark Wahlberg-like name to the fold (“The Departed” star was who they were courting initially), the brass behind the long-gestating “Crow” remake have reached out to “Thor” star Tom Hiddleston to wear the licorice-toned mascara.
According to The Wrap, the Brit is in early talks to play Eric Draven, the character made famous by the late Brandon Lee in 1994’s “The Crow”. Hiddleston is seemingly as keen to be a part of the production, as the production is as enthused to have him, even going so far as to prepare his own make-up test – dressing himself up as The Crow in London and sending it over. A proffesional make-up job will be conducted on Hiddleston shortly, to see if he’s indeed their man.
F. Javier Gutierrez directs the remake, with Cliff Dorman (“Warrior”) on scripting duties.
Hiddleston is next seen in “Thor : The Dark World”, reprising the villainous ‘Loki’.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.