1. Viola Davis (“Enders Game”) will play the female lead in Michael Mann’s untitled cybercrime thriller. Those who snare the female leads in Mann’s flicks usually go onto bigger and better things – Joan Allen (“Manhunter”), Gong Li (“Miami Vice”), Jada Pinkett Smith (“Collateral”).. erm, Wendy Crewson (“Heat”). Help me out here… (Deadline)
2. Emma/Furla, producers of “The Expendables”, are bankrolling Marty Scorsese’s next film “Silence”. Awaiting news of 50 Cent’s addition to the cast… (Deadline)
3. Rose Byrne and Jason Sudeikis are eyeing “Tumbledown”, ”which follows a young widow (Byrne) who falls for a brash New York writer (Sudeikis) who barrels into her rural Maine town to investigate the death of her husband, a folk-music hero.” If the film doesn’t go ahead, Byrne’s likely to see, erm, Damages. (Deadline)
4. Fox has greenlit “Glee” for another two seasons! *crickets* (Deadline)
5. Due to the Boston bombings, not to mention other recent events in the media, NBC has opted to can an episode of “Hannibal” featuring children turned killers. The episode was slated to air next week; instead, they’ll skip over that episode and play the next one. (Deadline)
6. “42” star Chadwick Boseman is about to ‘get physical.. physical’ again, negging for a role in footy comedy “Draft Day”. (Deadline)
7. Will Smith is eyeing two newies. The first, “American Can” will be directed by Ed Zwick and it he will “play John Keller, a real guy who returned from Gulf War service looking for a new challenge, and found one after Hurricane Katrina devastated his home city of New Orleans. He found a boat and was moving to safety when he saw a blind elderly woman, stranded and calling for her son. Knowing she would certainly die if he passed by, Keller brought her back to safety in the American Can building. Shortly after, he found many more stranded seniors, and brought each of them back, around 244 in total, to American Can, a building that at least was dry. It was tricky business, but using his resourcefulness and his military training to get food drops to feed his new friends, he kept them alive and eventually found enough boats to lead them all to safety.” The second is the long-gestating “The Accountant”, about an accountant who doubles as an assassin. (Deadline)
8. “Bad Teacher” duo Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel may reunite for “Sex Tape”. That’s a movie, apparently. (Moviefone)
9. A second trailer for Ryan Gosling’s next “Only God Forgives” is online :
10. Don’t despair, a “Galaxy Quest 2″ might still happen. (i09)
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.