If you loved
“The Man With the Iron Fists”, um, whatever the last decent Kung-Fu flick was, you might be interested in seeing what Keanu Reeves has been up to for the past umpteen months.
The “Street Kings” star has shot his directorial debut, one he also stars in, called “The Man of Tai-Chi”. An Mandarin-Cantonese-English production, the film stars Tiger Hu Chen as a young martial-artist coaxed into competing in an underground tournament run by the no-good Reeves. Simon Yam, Karen Mok, and Iko Uwais are just some of the performer-fighters in front of the camera. Famed action-choreographer Yuen Woo-Ping, who worked with Reeves on the “Matrix” films, handles the fight sequences again here too – promising something pretty authentic and, likely, kick-ass.
And keeping with the kicking-ass theme, Reeves recently agreed to do a third “Bill & Ted” theme.
Here’s the new trailer for the former.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.