1. Liam McIntyre (“Spartacus”) will play ‘who has the best oiled-doused body’ on the set of “Hercules 3D” with Kellan Lutz. (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. Jim Caviezel, Laura Dern, Michael Chiklis and Alexander Ludwig to Star in footy drama “When the Game Stands Tall”. (Note : Change it to ‘Swimming’ guys, you’ll get a release in Australia then) (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Naomi Watts will join Bill Murray, Melissa McCarthy, and Chris O’Dowd in “St. Vincent De Van Nuys”. Really Nom, those hacks?! (Deadline)
4. James Ellroy is working with HBO on a new series about ’50s Hollywood. Expect gunfire. (Deadline)
5. Seth MacFarlane has been asked to host the Oscars again. If it’s a yes, at least do it as the bloody teddy bear this time, man! (Deadline)
6. I nearly watched this movie today, but I didn’t end up doing so. Long yarn. To hold me – and you over – here’s a clip.
7. James Franco, Kate Hudson and Omar Sy will star in Henrik Genz’s “Good People”, a contemporary thriller which “centers on an American couple living in London who fall into severe debt renovating her family’s home. When the tenant in their downstairs apartment passes away and leaves 200,000 pounds in cash, they take it, and that’s when very bad things start happening to good people.” Missing those rom-coms you use to do Ms Hudson. (Deadline)
8. “Futurama” has been cancelled (psychics say it won’t be renewed until at least 2016 this time). (Deadline)
9. Gemma Arterton and Anna Kendrick are joining Ryan Reynolds in ”The Voices”, the Marjane Satrapi-directed psychological thriller about ”a lovable but strange bathtub factory worker who yearns for the attention of a woman in accounting. When their relationship takes a sudden murderous turn, Jerry’s evil “talking” cat and benevolent “talking” dog lead him down a fantastical path that ultimately brings him to salvation.” Sorry, I like my flicks with hotter chicks. (Deadline)
10. Eva Green and Jeffrey Dean Morgan are joining Mads Mikkelsen in “The Salvation”, a western that pays tribute to the classics. Morgan will wear boots, hopefully Green gets a corset. (Contact Music)
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.