We know the talking Teddy’s returning for the sequel, but what about that other teddy – lovely Sam J.Jones, the intergalactic space-hero who helped Mark Wahlberg’s protagonist cross one-thing off his invisible bucket list in Seth MacFarlane’s “Ted”!?
Will ‘Flash Gordon’ be returning for more? Or will another classic star from the ’80s be getting down with Ted come 2014, when “Ted 2″ goes before the cameras?
While there’s always the possibility that another pop-culture icon may make an appearance, Sam J.Jones can safely say he’ll be back.
Speaking at Supanova this past weekend, Jones – who spoofed his “Flash Gordon” image in the 2012 hit – suggested he’s already onboard the sequel. MacFarlane asked him to return for the sequel at the actor/filmmaker’s recent birthday party, says Jones.
“I think we’re talking about early next year, starting that. I’m thinking maybe Ted can move in with Flash Gordon, so he can help guide him through life. Ted might influence Flash the wrong way, so there might be a conflict there.”
To hear more on what Jones says of his future slate, a future which might possibly include a return of “The Highwayman”, click over to my full Supanova coverage here.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013