1. A new teaser trailer for the film “Occupied”, which is being financed through IndieGoGo is online. Check it out, then donate! Looks like it’s a good investment!
2. Director Scot Armstrong has cast T.J. Miller, Adam Pally and Thomas Middleditch in his laffer “Search Party”, which “centers on two roommates who go to great and dangerous lengths to save their friend Nardo, who is naked and stranded in Mexico.” (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Emma Stone’s on the rise! Woody Allen wants the “Easy A” actress for his next film! (Deadline)
4. Wes Ball landed himself the role of ‘Chuck’ in Blake Cooper’s “Maze Runner” movie by simply tweeting the director – a few hundred times. Persistence pays off, kids! (Deadline)
5. Another trailer for “The Bling Ring”, starring MTV Movie Award Winner Emma Watson, is online. If you like Paris Hilton references, techno music, and thieving.. this is for you.
6. Trish Sie is the frontrunner to direct “Step Up 5″. *Crickets* (Deadline)
7. Tyler Spindle will direct “Dunderheads” with Ivan Reitman’s crew on producing duties. (Variety)
8. Those “Ratchel & Clanks” games are going to be turned into a movie. Naturally. (Variety)
9. Fox and Universal must be quietly confident in their upcoming two-handers “The Heat” and “Ride-Along”, they’ve already announced sequels to both! (Deadline)
10. Good news for “Daredevil” fans! The rights to the film franchise have reverted from Fox to Marvel/Disney! Hello “Avengers 2″ cameo! (Deadline)
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.