1. A new teaser trailer for the film “Occupied”, which is being financed through IndieGoGo is online. Check it out, then donate! Looks like it’s a good investment!
2. Director Scot Armstrong has cast T.J. Miller, Adam Pally and Thomas Middleditch in his laffer “Search Party”, which “centers on two roommates who go to great and dangerous lengths to save their friend Nardo, who is naked and stranded in Mexico.” (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Emma Stone’s on the rise! Woody Allen wants the “Easy A” actress for his next film! (Deadline)
4. Wes Ball landed himself the role of ‘Chuck’ in Blake Cooper’s “Maze Runner” movie by simply tweeting the director – a few hundred times. Persistence pays off, kids! (Deadline)
5. Another trailer for “The Bling Ring”, starring MTV Movie Award Winner Emma Watson, is online. If you like Paris Hilton references, techno music, and thieving.. this is for you.
6. Trish Sie is the frontrunner to direct “Step Up 5″. *Crickets* (Deadline)
7. Tyler Spindle will direct “Dunderheads” with Ivan Reitman’s crew on producing duties. (Variety)
8. Those “Ratchel & Clanks” games are going to be turned into a movie. Naturally. (Variety)
9. Fox and Universal must be quietly confident in their upcoming two-handers “The Heat” and “Ride-Along”, they’ve already announced sequels to both! (Deadline)
10. Good news for “Daredevil” fans! The rights to the film franchise have reverted from Fox to Marvel/Disney! Hello “Avengers 2″ cameo! (Deadline)
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.