1. Voltage Pictures are financing a Joel Silver-produced thriller called “Invasion”. The plot of the low-budget flick, a product of Silver’s cheapo-label Zinc Entertainment, is being kept under wraps but is said to involve “intruders who play a life-and-death game in which the mysterious rules become clear as the night unfolds.” Sean Carter directs. (Deadline)
2. Rosario Dawson is in talks to star opposite Chris Rock in the comedian’s upcoming untitled film, which he’ll also direct. (Deadline)
3. “The Daily Show” alum Aasif Mandvi has signed on to co-star with Jon Hamm in “A Million Dollar Arm”. (Deadline)
4. Christine Lahti (“Chicago Hope”) will join Katie Holmes in the Paul Dalio-directed “Mania Days” (Deadline).
5. That controversial episode of “Hannibal” that was yanked because it featured a storyline about child killers? It’s been repackaged as a series of webisodes – with the controversial plot excised – which you can watch right now.
6. Cole Hauser (“A Good Day to Die Hard”) has landed a role in Wally Pfister’s “Transcendence”. (Heat Vision)
7. It’s not certain, but J.J Abrams says there’s a chance – even with his “Star Wars” commitments – that he might direct “Star Trek 3″. (Playboy)
8. Walmart is selling advance tickets to “Man of Steel” (Variety)
9. Guillermo Del Toro is bringing Japanese Manga “Monster” to TV Screens. (Deadline)
10. Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore comedy “Blended” will hit cinemas May 2014. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.