It’s a ‘duh!’, but if “Man of Steel” hits big, it’s likely Warner Bros will come to director Zack Snyder and asked him to direct their Superman-sequel project, “Justice League”.
Speaking to Empire Magazine (via HenryCavill.Org), Snyder says there’s a lot riding on his new ‘Superman’ movie, including the fate of the on-again off-again on-again “Justice League” movie, which unites the cast of Superheroes from the DC Universe.
In the same mag, new ‘Superman’ Henry Cavill says he hopes not to follow in the footsteps of his predecessor Brandon Routh, who has barely been seen since “Superman Returns” in 2006.
“I certainly haven’t got my mind set on failure,” he said when asked by Empire Magazine if he’s worried “about pulling a Brandon Routh and disappearing” after the release of Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel. “That is a bad approach – you want to strive for success.” As for what he has lined up next, his schedule is clear, but James Bond is still on his mind. “What a wonderful challenge to follow up Daniel Craig. He has set the bar so high.”
“Man of Steel” is out in July.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015