It’s a ‘duh!’, but if “Man of Steel” hits big, it’s likely Warner Bros will come to director Zack Snyder and asked him to direct their Superman-sequel project, “Justice League”.
Speaking to Empire Magazine (via HenryCavill.Org), Snyder says there’s a lot riding on his new ‘Superman’ movie, including the fate of the on-again off-again on-again “Justice League” movie, which unites the cast of Superheroes from the DC Universe.
In the same mag, new ‘Superman’ Henry Cavill says he hopes not to follow in the footsteps of his predecessor Brandon Routh, who has barely been seen since “Superman Returns” in 2006.
“I certainly haven’t got my mind set on failure,” he said when asked by Empire Magazine if he’s worried “about pulling a Brandon Routh and disappearing” after the release of Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel. “That is a bad approach – you want to strive for success.” As for what he has lined up next, his schedule is clear, but James Bond is still on his mind. “What a wonderful challenge to follow up Daniel Craig. He has set the bar so high.”
“Man of Steel” is out in July.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014