1. CBS has renewed “Two and-a-half Men” for an 11th season; Angus T.Jones won’t be returning full-time, instead opting to recur. (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. The CW has renewed “Beauty & the Beast” and “Hart of Dixie”, while greenlighting “Vampire Diaries” spin-off “The Originals”. The fate of “The Carrie Diaries” and “Nikita” is yet to be decided. (The Hollywood Reporter).
3. NBC has renewed “Parenthood”, “Grimm”, “Revolution”, ”Law & Order: SVU”, and ”Chicago Fire”. “Deception” and “Smash” didn’t receive a renewal. (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Jason Blum and Chris Morgan will produce Actor-turned-writer Chris Denham’s (“Argo”) Sci-Fi thriller which centers on a group of students who invent a new technology with ramifications that go far beyond their control. (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. J.J Abrams’ Bad Robot has optioned Stephen King Novel “11/22/63″, which is planned to go the way of a TV series or mini-series. (Deadline)
5. Here’s a fun infographic on “The Story of the Pound” – which includes a fun ‘Terminator’ reference!
6. Jonathan Groff (“Glee”) and Joe Mantello have been cast in the Ryan Murphy/HBO flick “The Normal Heart” (Deadline)
7. After being yanked from cinemas after a day, “Django Unchained” is returning to Chinese cinemas on May 24. (Deadline)
8. Peter Berg’s planning to make a biopic on Hockey enforcer Derek Boogaard, who tragically died at the age of 28 from mixing prescription drugs with booze.(Deadline)
9. Christina Ricci will star in the Geoffrey Sax (“White Noise”) directed thriller “Unmasked” (The Hollywood Reporter)
10. Jon Favreau’s going Indy with his next flick. The “Iron Man” director will write, direct and star in “Chef”, about a Los Angeles-based Chef and the people around him. Sofia Vergara and Bobby Cannavale are onboard, with John Leguizamo also in talks (Variety)
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.