1. Gabourey Sidibe has joined the spooktackular cast of “American Horror Story : Coven” (THR)
2. Speaking of, “American Horror Story” creator Ryan Murphy has cast an unknown, Travis Tope, in his remake of the 1976 horror thriller “The Town That Dreaded Sundown”. (Heat Vision)
3. Jeremy Irvine and Phoebe Fox are joining Daniel Radcliffe in the “Woman in Black” sequel. Kelly LeBrock isn’t reprising her role as… oh wait, wrong movie. (THR)
4. Aussie Sam Worthington is joining Hailee Steinfeld, Nicole Beharie and Brit Marling in Daniel Barber’s “The Keeping Room”. “Set in the dying days of the Civil War, Worthington plays a soldier who has broken off from the fast-approaching Union Army and encounters women who have been left to fend for themselves.” (Deadline)
5. Deadline are calling bullshit (how ironic) on the Tom Hiddleston as The Crow rumour. Instead, they say Alexander Skarsgard’s been offered the part. Deadline, what we would do without your continuing plight to inject morals, credibility and accuracy into the online journalism world!?
6. Colin Firth has a couple of goodies lined up; first, the lead in Matthew Vaughn’s “The Secret Service”, and secondly, he’s been lassoed into playing male lead in Woody Allen’s next. (Deadline)
7. Kevin Costner will produce and star in Indie drama “Black and White”, from “Upside of Anger” writer/director Mike Binder. “In the Binder-scripted drama, Costner plays a grandfather, widowed after the car crash death of his wife, who has raised his own bi-racial granddaughter since his daughter died in childbirth. The child’s paternal grandmother surfaces to wage a custody battle over the little girl, and the thrust becomes about race and where she should grow up.” (Deadline)
8. Michael Pitt, Brit Marling, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Steven Yeun, and Archie Panjabi are set for Mikey Cahill’s “I Origins”. ”Pitt plays a molecular biologist who, together with his brilliant lab partner (Marling) uncovers startling evidence that may fundamentally change society as we know it.” (Deadline)
9. Tobey Maguire and Kristen Wiig are set to star opposite Will Ferrell in ”The Spoils Of Babylon”, IFC’s six-episode miniseries produced by Ferrell and Adam McKay’s Funny Or Die. “In the vein of The Thorn Birds and Winds of War, the epic story of The Spoils of Babylon chronicles the sexy and dramatic lives of the Morehouse family who made their fortune in the oil business. As the story unfolds, the booze, the passion and the heartache lead to illegal arms deals and international espionage with the Shah of Iran (also played by Ferrell) not to mention the creation of the doomed sub-prime market. Maguire will play Devon Morehouse, who as an orphaned child was taken in by future oil magnate Jonas Morehouse, and his daughter, Cynthia (Wiig). Devon and Cynthia will go on to run Morehouse Enterprises, the seventh largest company in the world, together while fighting their feelings for each other.” (Deadline)
10. James Ponsoldt will direct Hilary Clinton biopic “Rodham” (The Wrap)
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.