Busy, pretty young thesp Olga Kurylenko – who, thanks to Cruise control, has dusted herself free of the 007 Bond Girl debris she’s been wearing since playing sidekick to Daniel Craig in “Quantum of Solace” a couple of years back – will follow up his showy turns in “Oblivion” and “To The Wonder” with “Vampire Academy”, Mark Water’s sharp-toothed adaptation of the popular young people’s literary series, Deadline reported today.
In “Vampire Academy : Blood Sisters”, the first of what’s proposed to be a series of films based on the paperish offerings, Kurylenko will channel her inner blood-beseeching leader-type to play Kirova, the head mistress.
Mark Waters is directing, with brother Daniel Waters on scripting duties.
Though it’s obviously early days for the casting, Kurylenko is the biggest name – and she’s not even of household familiarity yet – the flick has at this stage; others onboard include Zoey Deutch (”Beautiful Creatures”),Aussie Lucy Fry, and Danila Kozlovski.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.